In the United States, there are four million miles of roadway in the form of highways and city streets, and approximately 250 million motor vehicles travel billions of miles across these roadways every year. In light of these numbers, it is inevitable that accidents will occur—and they do, in alarming numbers.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration reports that over six million accidents will occur in the course of one year. As a result of this high volume of accidents, it is estimated that a quarter of a million people will suffer injuries and nearly 40,000 will be killed.
A large percentage of these accidents can be directly attributed to the negligence or recklessness of one of the drivers. Driving under the influence of alcohol, medications, using a cell phone, texting, continue to add to the problem making the roads very unsafe.
“I would definitely recommend this law firm. I never had to call and ask for updates because they always called me any time there was a change in my case. Everyone is honest and really looks out for their clients.” - Past Client
“I liked the way I was treated so sincerely every time I spoke to someone. I was always asked how I was doing and feeling, not just about the facts of the case.” - Past Client
“I could not ask for a better lawyer. I left a very satisfied customer. I highly recommend them and would most definitely use them again should a need arise.” - Petty S.
A Bonita Springs car accident attorney from our firm is ready to assist you with every aspect of your case, including:
- Investigating your accident with the goal of obtaining physical evidence or witness testimony before it is lost or altered in some way
- Assisting you in receiving the medical care you require
- Isolating any and all sources of injury compensation, such as your own Personal Injury Protection Policy (No-Fault), the other driver's liability policy, uninsured motorist policies, other excess liability or umbrella policies, etc. This can be a very confusing area of law with words used such as subrogation, med-pay, stacking, UM, BI, etc. and there are many pitfalls of handling a case without an understanding of the relationship of all the different coverage and sources for collection
- Protecting your rights against filing deadlines for insurance claims
- Representing you with insurance company representatives and safeguarding you against the tactics they use to avoid paying on claims such as yours
An attorney from our firm can protect you against "low ball" settlement offers that do not adequately cover your accident expenses.
Searching for a lawyer after a car accident? We always advise that you contact Pittman Law Firm, P.L. before you speak with anyone from an insurance company.
What Sets Our Team Apart?
We have over 25 years of experience handling personal injury cases.
We handle every case personally.
We are a full-service law firm and can help you with all aspects of your case, including your car.
We treat every case like we were handling it for a family member.
We return all calls - don't get lost in the system of a large firm!
We are local and have convenient locations.
We've won millions of dollars on behalf of our clients.
We can do everything large firms can do, but better.